We’re proud to support flexible working and would welcome a discussion on hours and days that suit you as well as remote working options. We offer full-time and part-time opportunities with all of our vacancies.
Working within our Customer Success Team, you will be speaking to candidates regularly about new or upcoming vacancies within the sustainable energy market including renewable and nuclear energy, supporting the national target to deliver climate change.
As a Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Candidate management and communication throughout the recruitment lifecycle including administration, interview process, and offer negotiation
- Creating attractive and engaging job adverts in line with Astute’s standards and quality
- Providing feedback to candidates regarding job offers, interviews, and CV submission
What we need from you:
- Experience in recruitment will be an advantage
- Highly motivated and driven to deliver results
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding organisation, IT, and administration skills
What we can do for you:
- Salary ranging between £20,000- £22,000 plus generous commission structure
- Flexible working including remote working options for candidates with previous recruitment experience
- Working within an experienced team of Delivery Consultants with full access to a variety of sectors
- Excellent development and career progression opportunities
- Early Friday finish
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day on each year of service
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life Assurance
As a people focussed business, we greatly value what people mean to us and look after our staff so you will never be just a number. We genuinely care and this is reflected in our Glassdoor reviews and Great Recruiter certification. A career in recruitment focused on areas specifically aimed at reducing carbon emissions and helping us achieve our Net Zero commitments can be very rewarding. Not just in terms of benefits for yourself, but also the future of our planet.
To learn more about our Delivery Consultant opportunity, or to apply.
Apply for this Role
View our other positions and training available to employees
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Renewable Energy Recruitment Consultant to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work within our sales teams based in Portsmouth, providing staff for our clients nationwide.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Nuclear Recruitment Consultant to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world.
This is a 6 month Government Kickstart scheme placement open to candidates aged 16-24 years old.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Delivery Consultant/ Resourcer to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world.
Five Star Recruiters
We are proud of our gold standard service at Astute which is why we continually ask our candidates and clients to provide individual feedback of all of our recruiters.
We offer exceptional recruitment services and share the Great Recruiters values of trust, transparency and growth which is why we have partnered with this experience and reputation platform to showcase our enviable reputation. We believe we are all Great Recruiters at Astute and from our results, our candidates and clients agree.
Developing your career is important to us which is why we offer a variety of apprenticeships.
We encourage our staff to undertake the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship and gain their Certificate in Professional Recruitment Practice. We also offer apprenticeship support as part of the Level 5 Team Leader Apprenticeship or an Open University degree in Chartered Management. Achieving a qualification whilst working alongside experienced colleagues ensures you build on your skillset and keeps you motivated whilst achieving your career goals.