Would you like to work in a role where you can genuinely play a part in helping the world become a more sustainable place? Where your efforts can help in the battle against Climate Change? A world in which future generations will be able to live in harmony with the environment?
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Delivery Consultant/ Resourcer to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world. Working as part of a team you will liaise with a variety of candidates for job opportunities in environmentally sustainable businesses nationwide including renewable energy, recycling and nuclear. This position involves white-collar recruitment and will suit someone with drive and motivation to succeed in a sales-focused role.
As a Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Interviewing candidates and matching to open or potential vacancies
- Communicating with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss open roles and candidates
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment lifecycle including administration, interview process and continuous feedback
- Guiding and advising candidates throughout the interview process
- Formatting, creating, and advising candidates on their CVs and cover letters
- Creating attractive and engaging job adverts in line with Astute’s standards and quality
What we need from you:
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Highly motivated and driven to deliver results
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding organisation, IT, and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous recruitment experience an advantage
What we can do for you:
- Competitive salary starting from £20,000 plus commission
- Bespoke training from our in house trainers and mentors
- Excellent development and career progression opportunities
- Early Friday finish
- Flexible working options
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day on each year of service
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Casual dress code
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life Assurance
As a people focussed business, we greatly value what people mean to us and look after our staff so you will never be just a number. We genuinely care and this is reflected in our Glassdoor reviews and Great Recruiter certification. A career in recruitment focused on areas specifically aimed at reducing carbon emissions and helping us achieve our Net Zero commitments can be very rewarding. Not just in terms of benefits for yourself, but also the future of our planet.
To learn more about our Delivery Consultant opportunity, or to apply.
Apply for this Role
View our other positions and training available to employees
Five Star Recruiters
We are proud of our gold standard service at Astute which is why we continually ask our candidates and clients to provide individual feedback of all of our recruiters.
We offer exceptional recruitment services and share the Great Recruiters values of trust, transparency and growth which is why we have partnered with this experience and reputation platform to showcase our enviable reputation. We believe we are all Great Recruiters at Astute and from our results, our candidates and clients agree.
Developing your career is important to us which is why we offer a variety of apprenticeships.
We encourage our staff to undertake the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship and gain their Certificate in Professional Recruitment Practice. We also offer apprenticeship support as part of the Level 5 Team Leader Apprenticeship or an Open University degree in Chartered Management. Achieving a qualification whilst working alongside experienced colleagues ensures you build on your skillset and keeps you motivated whilst achieving your career goals.