Remote or Office Based (Portsmouth)
OTE £40,000- £75,000
(Starting salary from £22,000 -£25,000 per annum increasing with experience).
Astute Technical is an established engineering recruitment business with an annual company turnover of £26 million and growing. We’re proud to support a 9 day fortnight working pattern for you to take every other Friday off fully paid. We also offer flexible working and would welcome a discussion on hours and days that suit you as well as remote working options. We offer full-time and part-time opportunities with all our vacancies.
What we can do for you:
- 9 DAY FORTNIGHT! Take every other Friday off to spend at your leisure.
- Up to 65 days holiday (incl. 9 day fortnight)
- OTE £40,000- £75,000 (Starting salary from £22,000- £25,000 per annum increasing with experience)
- Flexible working including remote working options
- Early 3pm Friday finish
- Working on a very HOT desk with established clients and the opportunity to build a very successful desk
- Bespoke training and development package and clear career progression opportunities
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life Assurance
- Casual dress code
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our flagship power division covering operations and maintenance and EPC. This extremely hot desk comes with established client relationships, ready-to-work vacancies, and opportunities to build the division even further with full support from your team, line managers, and training partners. This is a very hot desk and will suit someone who can hit the ground running in a target-driven sales role.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities within the Power division
- Managing new and existing client accounts
- Negotiating terms and offers of employment
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Interviewing candidates and matching to open or future opportunities
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment lifecycle including administration, interview prep and process, and continuous feedback
- Formatting, creating, and advising candidates on their CVs and cover letters
- Creating attractive and engaging job adverts in line with Astute’s standards and quality
What we need from you:
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Highly motivated and target driven to deliver results
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding organisation, IT, and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous recruitment or sales experience is advantageous
As a people focussed business, we greatly value what people mean to us and look after our staff so you will never be just a number. We genuinely care and this is reflected in our Glassdoor reviews and Great Recruiter certification. A career in recruitment focused on areas specifically aimed at reducing carbon emissions and helping us achieve our Net Zero commitments can be very rewarding. Not just in terms of benefits for yourself, but also the future of our planet.
To learn more about our Recruitment Consultant – Power opportunity, or to apply.
Apply for this Role
View our other positions and training available to employees
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to deliver the key elements of our Marketing Strategy for an established, market-leader in Technical Recruitment.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant – Power O&M to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Delivery Consultant to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Part Time Delivery Consultant/ Resourcer to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world.
Five Star Recruiters
We are proud of our gold standard service at Astute which is why we continually ask our candidates and clients to provide individual feedback of all of our recruiters.
We offer exceptional recruitment services and share the Great Recruiters values of trust, transparency and growth which is why we have partnered with this experience and reputation platform to showcase our enviable reputation. We believe we are all Great Recruiters at Astute and from our results, our candidates and clients agree.
Developing your career is important to us which is why we offer a variety of apprenticeships.
We encourage our staff to undertake the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship and gain their Certificate in Professional Recruitment Practice. We also offer apprenticeship support as part of the Level 5 Team Leader Apprenticeship or an Open University degree in Chartered Management. Achieving a qualification whilst working alongside experienced colleagues ensures you build on your skillset and keeps you motivated whilst achieving your career goals.